generGREATions: How to Effectively Leverage the Strengths of Each Generation in the Workplace
We are now a part of the largest intergenerational workplace in history with Boomers, Gen X and Millennials! Each group comes with different styles and approaches and must learn how to work together.
Participants will learn:
- Management principles and communication tools that can foster cross-generational collaboration.
- Recruiting, engaging, and retaining Millennials and developing the next generation of leaders
- How generational characteristics impact behavior and perceptions in the workplace
How to Grow an Extraordinary Network
New and established professionals are brought together in this interactive workshop to enhance their careers by the development of dynamic mentoring partnerships. Whether you are an introvert or a social butterfly you’ll engage in activities to apply networking strategies and establish authentic connections.
Participants will walk away with strategies to:
- Provide practical information, advice, and support to peers, junior or senior colleagues.
- Gain professional support during career development, advancement and transition.
- Maintain professional relationships after conferences, companies and consulting projects.
How to Increase Your Brand Value
Whether you are a business professional or an entrepreneur, if your name doesn’t ring a bell, then the door of opportunity will remain closed! In this interactive presentation, learn the marketing strategies and tools to help you increase your brand value in the global marketplace.
Gain insights to:
- The 4C’s of building your branding foundation.
- Productivity tools that will help you maximize your time and have a digital influence on all the major social media sites.
- Know what attracts and engage each generation.
- Get your pressing questions answered during the Q & A portion or jump into the “hot seat” for live coaching.
Beyond the Textbooks: Real Skills for the Workforce
In this moving keynote, Shemeka empowers K-College educators , administrators, parents and the community to take action in the collective responsibility of preparing future leaders with the transferable skills they need to effectively compete in the global job market.
Participants will learn:
- How to nurture transferable skills through servant leadership
- Empower learners to make the transition from student to career professional
- What employers expect from job applicants and employees
- The 4C’s to being competitive in the job market